Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome to Minnow Musings

Welcome to my blog--I've decided to enter the world of blogging. My blog will be about the everyday goings on in the life of a SAHM who is also a Work at Home Mom, and will tell that tales of our little minnow.

A lttle bit about our family, We are a family of 3 - there is Muskie Man, my DH, who works in education, loves to hunt and fish, and loves his little Minnow; there is me, Muskie Mom, I love to spend time outdoors, fish, work from home, and I love my little Minnow.

Minnow just turned one and came to us through the miracle that is adoption. I'll tell her adoption story one of these days.

The main reason for this blog is to write down the funny little things she does to add humor to my day. People are always telling me to write down these little stories, so here they will be.

No comments: