Friday, January 18, 2008

Banishing the gloomies

Julie at is having a contest at and the rest is history--this is my first blogging contest!

The contest is to write about what brings sunshine to our lives during this gloomy winter season.

This is what brings sunshine to my life:

Her little hand in mine;

The look on her face when she discovers something new;

The way she squeals, "Daddy" when Muskie Man comes home;

The sound of her laugh when she is tickled;

Her dancing--this girl's got rhythm;

Minnow running to hug me like this:

Photobucket

That is what brings sunshine to my life.

3 comments:

Mich said...

How incredibly sweet--definitely one for the baby book!

Leslie said...

what a precious little gem you have there!!! Its me Miliymoy aka Leslie from FT's PAA and I just love your blog. I look forward to learning all about your journey and again she is simply adorable!!

Momof4 said...

She couldn't be cuter!