Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thoughts of another Mom

As Mother's Day is just a few days away, my thoughts can't help but be with Minnow's firstmom. After all, she gave me my Mother's Day. She gave us this amazing little person who brings joy to us every day. I know that she is happy that Minnow is with our family, she has told me that numerous times. I also know that she is sad that Minnow is not with her. It's so strange how these two opposite emotions are so close.

I thank N for first of all, giving Minnow life, and most of all, for choosing us to be Minnow's parents. Minnow has made us a family. We love you N, and we love our Minnow!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

She is so cute! Can't remember how I found your blog in my search for other adoptive families.. hope you don't mind my popping in. I think it was through Hope and Despair.
Anyway, I am adoptive mom to 2 of the best kids! I too had Mother's Day and Birthmother's Day posts on my site. Visit if you can and let me know you stopped by!