Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vacation

I took a little blog vacation and we took a real vacation. We spent a week near Petoskey, MI with my family. Our family, my parents, my sister's family and my brother's family all piled into a condo at a resort and spent a week. It was a nice time, the weather was great, the kids loved the pool and we relaxed.
Our vacation started out a little rough. We stayed one night at Grandma and Grandpa Muskie's as it was on the way. Minnow decided to start her day a little early, at 3:45 a.m.! She would not go back to sleep until we had her in a high chair watching E*lmo right before we went to church and she decided to nod off:
Photobucket
There was time to sleep on the way to the resort that day. Here is the rest of the week in pictures.
A view of the resort from the ski chair lift:
Photobucket
At a park in Petoskey with Lake Michigan in the background:
Photobucket
My Mom, Dad, sister and I went to Mackinac Island for a day:
Photobucket
My sister and I rented a bicycle built for two and biked around the island:
Photobucket
My parents opted for the retro bikes:
Photobucket
We spent a day with my sister and family at a beach near Charlevoix. Minnow had fun looking for rocks and playing with her cousins:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The pool was the place to be. Minnow jumped from the side to Muskie Man and had a great time. It totally wore her out so she took good naps.
Photobucket
Our happy little family on vacation:
Photobucket

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Looks like a fun trip! Minnow sure is adorable!

"J" said...

Fun pics! Like like yall had a GREAT trip!!!!