Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun at the Farm

We had a fun day at a farm this weekend. A family not far from us holds a really cool day at the farm event every September. The event is in memory of their son who died of a brain tumor at age 15 months. All proceeds from the event go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital, very neat!

It was our first time going and definitely won't be our last! We had awesome weather and Minnow had a blast. I think Muskie Man and I had as much fun watching Minnow have fun.

Feeding a camel:
Photobucket
Petting a bunny:
Photobucket
Pony ride:
Photobucket
In the hay bale maze:
Photobucket
A very serious "cow:"
Photobucket
Heading home, very tired, with a balloon:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your daughter has the most amazing hair. I love how long it is. She is so cute. I wish Lauren's little afro would grow. It gets longer if I put it up in little ponies but then it curls back up again.