Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Family Photos

We had a friend so graciously offer to take our family photos for our Christmas card. I just got a couple of samples and will have the rest later this week. Thanks so much Coach L for taking the pictures!
I love how Minnow is holding my hand in this first one:
Photobucket
Two family shots:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daddy's Little Girl:
Photobucket
My favorite, although it's not of the whole family. Minnow was in a rotted out tree trunk and ended up with all kinds of junk in her hair--I love the photo though:
Photobucket

4 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Great pictures! Your little girl is just precious.

Daiquiri said...

awwww...so cute!

katd said...

Those are beautiful! She is so gorgeous. :)

RyansMommy said...

What beautiful family pictures. :)