Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween Fun

I had to do this long overdue Halloween post before Halloween is a distant memory and we are celebrating the next holidays. So. . .
We had fun on Halloween. Minnow was a monkey--monkeys are her favorite animal right now with dogs coming in a close second. We went to a MOPS barn dance where the mommies had to dress up too so I went as a banana, thanks to my "good" friend who so graciously lent me the costume.

Trick or treating was a good time too, Minnow sort of got the hang of it, but she would just hold her bag out for the treats. We did get her to say thank you. We ended up at some friend's for a while enjoying adult trick or treating with adult beverages--good times!

This is a fun age for holidays we are looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Here is a picture collage I made on scrapblog.com--what a cool site!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is to cute, she is the cutest. How old is my chair, your not that old it must be from the 70's