Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not bribe Minnow with suckers so she would sit in her stroller as we visited Cabelas.

I did not bribe her with suckers so I could make some business-related phone calls. What kind of parent gives their kid 2 suckers in a span of about an hour?--not me!

We did not keep Minnow up until 11:30 on Friday night while we were hanging out with friends. What kind of parents do that? Not us!

Minnow did not have fun playing the W*ii until 11:30 at our friends' house.

I did not just take the Christmas tree lights off yesterday, a month after Christmas.

I did not call Muskie Man while he was out running errands and ask him to bring home a new play-doh set because I am getting bored with what we have. He did not come home with an Undersea Adventure play-doh set. I did not have fun playing with it.

I did not find Minnow on top of our breakfast bar eating a chocolate Santa after taking my eyes off her for .3 seconds! Time to move the stools away from the breakfast bar.

I did not let her keep eating the above referenced Santa so I could take a picture:

Photobucket




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute! I like all your nick names...

Have a blessed day!
Amanda

Alicia said...

Great Not Me's! I use to bribe with suckers too but because I did that so often I have moved up to McDonald's because suckers no longer work!!