Friday, January 23, 2009

We're Back

I've been in a writing slump, just not feeling like blogging, but that is going to change. I need to write down the funny things that Minnow does that make me laugh, I'll forget them otherwise.

We had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends, even though it seems like it was a winter ago. Minnow enjoyed opening her presents and had to play with each one before moving on to the next one.

I became the coolest aunt ever by taking my nephews sledding. My five-year old nephew and I shared a sled and had a huge wipe-out. I had to pick grass from his nostrils and then pretend everything was ok so he wouldn't cry! My sister got a great picture where my feet are above my head in the middle of the crash. It was fun, nonetheless.

Our days are now busy with lots of basketball games at Muskie Man's school, playdates and I'm busy with a new business venture as a trunk keeper for Ma.tilda Jane clothing--a cute clothing line for girls that is too adorable for words, so I'll leave you with Minnow in front of the tree in her new dress:
Photobucket

No comments: