Monday, April 28, 2008

Snow and Stuff

Yes, it was snowing this morning! I drove to the Y in a white-out. That is about enough to send me over the edge. At least the snow didn't stick to the ground or Muskie Man would have to shovel after work.

Here are a couple pictures from the past few weeks. Minnow just keeps growing and is looking like a little girl and not so much a baby.
Photobucket
Giving Muskie Man high five from the boat:
Photobucket
Practicing driving the boat:
Photobucket
Just lookin' cute:
Photobucket

4 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Okay she is absolutely adorable! I have a family in my ward that I grew up with that was lucky enough to adopt ALL 8 of their children! I was really good friends with two of them, they were my age, anyway...she is so cute...just had to say it! ;)

I came over to your blog from BLOGHer ads! Thanks!

Daiquiri said...

She is so beautiful! I came by via BlogHer headlines...nice to "meet" you :)

BTW..snow??!! Where the heck are you? It was 80 yesterday here in Idaho! (not to rub it in)

Daiquiri

Daiquiri said...

Good old Wisconsin! My roots are in WI...I'm headed to Fond du Lac at the end of the month for my grandma's 90th birthday.

"Muskie"...I wondered if you were maybe in WI or MN :)

Mom and Dad keep trying to get us to move to WI...all I can say is : SNOW in April!

Mrs. Russ-a-lee said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!