Monday, May 11, 2009

Blogging Vacation is Over

My 3 month blogging vacation is over! I've had serious writer's block and have been very busy with my new adventure as a Matilda Jane trunk keeper. Things are settling down and getting back to some semblence of normal. Spring is here and we can play outside, we are out of hibernation.

The purpose of my blog is to document Minnow's life as a funny little toddler, so we don't forget these moments. I need to do a better job of this--there are so many little comments I hear throughout the day that I have to document, or else they are forgotten.

More Minnow Musings to come. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! So glad to see you are back!

Kim

isabelle*dalia*couture said...

found your blog though blogging around, what a great site, and your family is beautiful!

Rach@In His Hands said...

How funny is it that you found your dad in my photo! Small world is right!! I love it when things like this happen.

You're little girl is just gorgeous. What a blessing she must be!