Friday, October 19, 2007

Fun Night

Minnow had a fun night last night. She was at my friend D's house while I did an Arbonne party. That's my work from home business.

D came through in a crunch for us. Muskie Man had to supervise at a high school football game. He was supposed to take Minnow to the game (you know how she likes sports), but the weather looked bad--thunderstorms in October??!! He also had to be on duty at the last minute. D is a great friend for helping us out at the last minute.

Minnow had the time of her life at D's house! First of all they have a dog which was very exciting for her. She just kept saying "woof, woof" all night. Secondly, she got to climb stairs. We do not have stairs in our house as we live in a ranch house. D also had some really cool toys as her grandson is at her house often.

When I came to pick up Minnow she was banging away on a xylophone and wasn't even excited to see me. The first ten minutes of the drive home, I was entertained listening to Minnow in the backseat babbling away with the occasional "woof" thrown in there. I think she was re-living her fun evening at D's house! Thanks D, for coming through for us, I owe you lunch!

No comments: