Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On the Road Again

Yes, we dared to travel with Minnow. . .again. This time it was the whole family, all 3 of us. We ventured to the Northwoods to visit my brother and his family for a long weekend. Muskie Man was excited because he got to do one of his favorite pastimes--muskie fishing. It was a tough weekend on the water, but he had a good time.

Minnow traveled pretty well. It is much easier traveling when Muskie Man is driving and I can help to entertain Minnow. It also helped that we had the portable DVD player in the truck. Minnow LOVES her PraiseBaby DVD's--we have 3 different ones. We heard each DVD at least 2 times during the course of our travels, that's alot of songs. I guess that explains why I have praise songs constantly going through my head!

Minnow had a fun weekend with her cousins, who always keep her entertained. She even took her first steps at their house, way to go, Minnow! She must like the Northwoods.

No comments: